Sunday, September 21, 2008

Crib Party - 3 Weeks Old

Claire turned 3 weeks on Friday and had a party with all of her stuffed friends! Mrs. Butterfly and Mr. Funky Monkey stopped by for some serious conversations. She is already quite the party planner. Claire is growing so fast! She is lifting up her head and is a lot more active kicking her feet and waving her hands. I think she had a growth spurt this week because she is eating every 1-2 hours where before she was eating every 3 hours. She especially likes 10 pm - 1 am as her play time and then again at 3 am - 5 am. She also found her voice this week and is making all kinds of grunting noises.

Things are going good. I am just trying to learn to take naps during the day so I can be alert during the nighttime feedings. George moved the rocker into our room so that I can try to rock her back to sleep after feedings.

George is back to work on Monday which makes me sad. He has been a great help in the mornings taking Claire downstairs after her feeding so I can nap. It is so funny because a big thing that I worried about was not hearing her but I hear every wimper (even those that George doesn't hear). I guess it is a mom thing. :)

No comments: