Claire had her 2 week check-up today at the doctor. She now weighs 6 pounds, 1 ounce! The doctor says she is doing good. She still has a slight case of jaundice but nothing to worry about. She goes back in two weeks. We are doing good. Last night was a little tough because she wanted to stay up all night and eat instead of sleep, but we got through it and I definitely will be taking a nap today.
I had a doctor appointment today and my blood pressure is still high so the doctor is going keep messing with my medicine to get me a dose that works while I am not pregnant. Besides that, things are good.
Her favorite pose is to pucker up and put her hands behind her head :)
I had a doctor appointment today and my blood pressure is still high so the doctor is going keep messing with my medicine to get me a dose that works while I am not pregnant. Besides that, things are good.
Her favorite pose is to pucker up and put her hands behind her head :)


No comments:
Post a Comment