On Monday I went back to work and Claire started daycare. It was one of the hardest things I have ever done. We are very lucky to have a friend (Cathy) that has a daycare in their home and she will be watching Claire but it is still very sad to leave your little baby. I couldn't imagine leaving her with strangers. Cathy took pictures and sent them to us at work. Claire did very well and is sleeping anywhere from 6-8 hours a night. I think the little girls at daycare wear her out. They all have their dollies named Claire and they love talking to her. Claire is getting such a personality. She is cooing and talking tons. Her favorite spot is the changing table. She will talk your ear off.
Claire at daycare. She looks pretty happy. :)This was her first week of bottles during the day and she seems to be doing okay with that. I am still nursing her at night and in the morning and pumping during the day. Let me tell you that is an experience in itself. I am just lucky to have an office that I can just lock the door.
She will be rolling over soon. On Sunday she rolled on her side and just stayed there forever. I told her that if she rolled over at daycare first that she would be grounded. She didn't rollover but instead went back to her back.
We got the pictures back from the photographer and they came out great. Here is the link to the website, http://www.triciacarterphotography.com/, click on enter site, Client Proofing and enter clairepace for the password. The password is hilarious. I communicate with the photographer through email and since my yahoo account still has my maiden name (can't figure out how to change it) she just assumed that was Claire's last name.
We got the pictures back from the photographer and they came out great. Here is the link to the website, http://www.triciacarterphotography.com/, click on enter site, Client Proofing and enter clairepace for the password. The password is hilarious. I communicate with the photographer through email and since my yahoo account still has my maiden name (can't figure out how to change it) she just assumed that was Claire's last name.


No comments:
Post a Comment