Instead of laying to look at this toy, daddy sat me in my chair so I can drive the fishes around.
I can't believe it! Claire was 4 months old yesterday and George and I have been together for 6 years today (dating anniversary). We don't really celebrate it anymore but we do acknowledge the day. We will probably go out to dinner tonight. Claire wrapped up her 2nd week of daycare and is home for 2 weeks with daddy while he is on vacation. I am sure he will teach her all about video games and football in those two weeks. She is really growing! I think she packed on some poundage since being in daycare because she is drinking bottles all day and I am only nursing at night and in the morning before work.
Big news of the week, Claire took a bath like a big girl in her bath tub without the hammock. She sat right up and did really good. Mommy was a little scared of her slipping but we made it through. We also got her a Bumbo from craigslist for $10. What a deal! You only use those little chairs for short period of time and I wasn't going to pay full price for it. Claire seems to like it.
Daycare is going good and I think Claire really likes it. She plays with the little girls when she is awake. Her new trick is to stay up at night and sleep at Cathy's. We are working on it. It is a real blessing to have Cathy take care of Claire, she does such a great job. We are getting ready for Christmas. George is out shopping right now but I am about done. We have usher duties at church tomorrow and then we will probably go to the Christmas Eve service. I am not sure if we are going to Big Rapids on Christmas Eve or Day it will depend on the weather. I have Christmas Eve off work but I love going to church on that day and Claire will have to wear her beautiful dress.
Well Claire is down for a nap and I need to get the house cleaned. If I don't talk to you before, have a very Merry Christmas!


No comments:
Post a Comment