Despite having our due dates all during the same week; Julia, Chris and I had our babies over a months span. Claire (born 8/29) went out to lunch this week with Jake (born 9/4) and Ryan (born 9/25). You could say we got a few looks with 3 infants and a waitress even came over and asked how we managed to all have babies so close together. Us moms got to catch up and talk about feedings and diapers. The babies were really good even though we lost track of time and had a 3 hour lunch! Jake and Ryan were tired of the girl talk as you can see from the picture.
She is sleeping from 1:30 - 6 am pretty regular right now and even went down at 12:30 the other night and slept to 6. I almost think the short naps are better because once I have 5 hours, I just want to sleep more! But I am happy with the 5 hours right now. She is pretty fussy from 9 pm until she goes to sleep. I almost think she is fighting it.
Claire is starting to smile, on purpose now (not just gas). She is most alert in the morning. I have been trying to get a good picture of the smile but she turns it off as soon as I get the camera out.


No comments:
Post a Comment