Claire is now 6 weeks. I can't believe how fast she is growing. I think she might be 8 pounds by now. We are still in newborn size diapers and clothes. She does have a few 0-3 months clothes that fit but most are still too big. Claire and I went out to eat with Chris and Jake this week. It was her first time in a restaurant and she was a perfect angel. While we were out, I picked up a sleep positioner and she is now sleeping from 1:00 to 6:00 am! It is awesome. She then eats and sleeps for another hour or two.
This week was our 3 year anniversary! We bought a video camera as our present to each other and now we can record all of Claire's cuteness. George got me a beautiful dozen of purple roses. We took Claire out to eat on Saturday and she slept the whole time. Today her cousin is in from Massachusetts to visit and one of George's friend.
Here are a few pictures from this weekend. Check out that dimple!
This week was our 3 year anniversary! We bought a video camera as our present to each other and now we can record all of Claire's cuteness. George got me a beautiful dozen of purple roses. We took Claire out to eat on Saturday and she slept the whole time. Today her cousin is in from Massachusetts to visit and one of George's friend.
Here are a few pictures from this weekend. Check out that dimple!


No comments:
Post a Comment