George got home from Vegas late Wednesday with a tote full of goodies for his little princess. We were glad to see Daddy. We hit swim class on Thursday and Daddy came to watch. Claire figured out the splashing and couldn't get enough. Over the weekend was the NFL draft so we did some house cleaning and hit a few mom2mom sales. Nothing too exciting gained except for a Fischer Price pig and a couple outfits. I got Claire a pair of jean shorts (6-9 months) and they fell off of her but her 6-9 months sleepers are getting too short. UGH! Claire pulled herself up on an upright toy on Sunday from a sitting position. She thought she was soo cool. Claire is teething again! The top two teeth are visible so they should be in this week. She was a little whiny Sunday night. Tonight we headed to church to clean our section of the grounds. We have a long flower bed that we keep up and it needed some TLC. Claire sat outside on a blanket and played with toys while we cleaned up for an hour without one complaint. I brought her pail and shovel so she could feel included. It is so nice to be able to take her outside without being all bundled up. She seem to love the weather. Did I mention she is a ham? If the camera is even pointed her way she puts on the charm.
Look at what I can do!
My first community service project...smile and look cute!


No comments:
Post a Comment