Monday, April 20, 2009

33 Weeks

Can you hear her laughing?
My first time with a sippy cup

Claire and I started swimming lessons on Thursday's. It is a half hour at the Adrian YMCA for 6 weeks. It is a lot of fun, we sing songs and splash in the water. There are 6-8 other kids and moms in the class. They also tried to teach the kids how to blow bubbles in the water. Claire didn't really get the concept but she did get a new face. She scrunches up her lips as she swims around. It is the cutest thing ever. We call it her swim face. She also has a new voice, we call it her monster voice and she uses it to play with people.
Claire took a liking to Uncle Ken

I love weddings!

On Saturday we went to London's wedding (Claire's Godfather). It was a really pretty day for a wedding. Claire was an angel. She was showing off and smiling\laughing at everyone. We are truly lucky to have such a happy baby. We stayed the night at the hotel and Claire LOVED the big hotel bed. Between the ceremony and the reception I took off her pretty dress and let her play on the bed.
This bed is cool!

On Sunday we took a swim in the pool at the hotel and Claire loved it. She just was splashing and kicking her feet. George left for Vegas on Sunday with JR. We miss daddy.

Watch me swim daddy!

Tonight was a big milestone, Claire was holding a toy in each hand. I am not sure she realized what she was doing but I grabbed a picture.

No comments: