Monday, March 16, 2009

7 Months

This week Claire had her 6 month doctor's appointment and she weighs 15 pounds. The doctor said she is doing good. She is definitely sitting up by herself longer every day. She still doesn't like tummy time at all. She did start arching her back when lying down or when you are holding her to move herself. It will not be long before that little girl is on her way and there is no turning back.
She is sleeping better at night now. We had a few nights of crying but it really only took 5-10 minutes and she was sleeping. She is now only up 1 or 2 times a night and that is a heck of a lot better than 4-5 times.
Saturday, Sunday and today, George, Claire, Cooper and I went for walks down the street and around the corner. Claire sat up in her stroller like a big girl for the first time. I think she liked it because she was sleeping by the time we got back to the house.

All bundled up for her walk

I really did not understand the meaning of I just don't have time until now. By the time I get home from work, eat dinner and play with Claire it is time for bed. I also learned that there are just some things that are more important than others. On Sunday, Claire and I played most of the afternoon and yes the house needed cleaning and other things needed to get done but Claire and I had time together and that is the most important thing.
I am still pretty little. The nurse said I am tall and skinny.

No comments: