I decided to try Claire with a corn puff / carrot wheel this weekend. I set it on her tray and she grabbed it and put it in her mouth. Once it started to break up she was picking up the little pieces and putting them in her mouth. She was doing really good and chewing each piece. She ate the whole thing! Well except for the 2 pieces on her lap when I got her out of the high chair. She seemed to like it. She is a good eater and really hasn't refused anything we have given her so far. She does like the sweet potatoes over the green beans but I think that is pretty typical. Earlier in the week it was nice out so we went on a few walks. Claire played on the swing set at day care this week. It is so nice to be able to go outside with her. She is sleeping better at night which is also nice.
Cathy emailed us some great pictures of Claire playing at day care. Just look at that face! How could you not smile?


She likes to put things in her mouth and just let them hang.


No comments:
Post a Comment