I love my toes!Claire has been sick with a cold most of this week. She spent the week with our neighbor Lois and had a great time. Their little Yorkie kept trying to steal her socks. We ran out and got Claire's 6 month pictures done because I am not sure of another weekend that we would be able to do it before she was past 7 months. I bought this dress before she was born and it is my absolute favorite. Even though she had a stuffy nose and cough she put on the charm for the photographer and gave us some beautiful pictures. We are so lucky to have such a beautiful, happy baby! You can tell she is starting to feel better because she is smiling and playing more today. Claire loves to sit up and is getting good at sitting all by herself.

I like to watch the balls fly down the tube and spin the penguin.


No comments:
Post a Comment