Claire is becoming more active. She is rolling from her tummy to back more and is really grabbing and playing with her toys. She loves her feet and sticks them in her mouth. She is using her hands and feet to play with her toys. Claire definitely has a personality all of her own and knows how to get her way. We added carrots to her dinner and she seems to like them. She is a really good eater and barely spits any out. She would rather sit straight up than lay down. I think she is going to have some killer abs because even if she is leaning back she tries her darndest to sit up. She is doing okay sleeping. She still wakes every 3 hours or so. I hope to break that soon.
Claire and I went to Grandma Pace's house to visit on Saturday. Claire had lots of fun playing with Uncle Teddy. She was laughing and pulling his goatee. My mom was happy to see Claire and couldn't believe how big she is getting. We visited Uncle Jimmy and Aunt Melinda at Nino's and got some strawberries. Yummy!
Today Claire has been a little difficult. She was fussy at church, fussy at home, and even bit me and drew blood. She missed her afternoon nap and took a really late one. It could be a long nap. She is such a good baby, I guess she is allowed to have an off day.
Milk Coma


No comments:
Post a Comment