Thursday, January 8, 2009

4 monthish Checkup - 19 Weeks

Claire had her 4 month checkup today.Well it might as well call it the 5 month checkup because she is 4 months and 3 weeks now. The doctor says she is doing really good. Drum roll please....she now weights 12 pounds, 15 ounces and is 24 3/4 inches long! I can't believe she has grown 6 inches since she was born. Everything else checked out fine. She got 4 shots and and oral one. She wouldn't swallow the oral medicine and the nurse kept blowing in her face and Claire would just blink and smile at her. Now the shots she screamed her head off and even shed some tears. Mommy told her it would be better soon and that I bought her a new pair of shoes to make it all better. :) She does have a little eczema on her head but the doctor is not concerned because it is only on her head and babies will outgrow it. We got a script for some cream. Whew! I remember how miserable my nephew was with his and I think it still bothers him at 20 years old. We got the all clear to start feeding her cereal but the doctor said we can start that whenever we are ready. We will probably try it this weekend. I already have a shelf of cereal and baby food and all kinds of spoons. I will post some new pictures this weekend.

No comments: