I love my pretty dress from Lois!
Yesterday we went to the new Buy Buy Baby store in Canton. It is owned by Bed, Bath, & Beyond and it is laid out the exact same except there is baby stuff all over instead of sheets and kitchen appliances. They do carry the high end brands which is nice because you can actually see them instead of looking online but they are over priced for the normal stuff like drop ins, diapers and milk bags. They do have a very large selection of toys. Anyway it was fun to get out and do some shopping. We got Claire a lamb toy that has a chew ring and some other rings and she loves it. It is just small enough for her little hands. We went to BW3's (one of my fav's) and I actually nursed Claire in the restaurant (covered of course). Typically when we are out, I nurse her in the car but we were in the middle of eating and I didn't feel like packing her back up and taking her to the car. We were in a booth and I don't think anyone noticed.
Claire and daddy reading a PC magazine.
We started Claire on oatmeal cereal and she seems to like it. I gave her a bit of peas but she didn't like it at all and I had forgot I was supposed to do yellow veggies first, so we pitched the peas. Since Cathy our day care person will be on vacation in February, we needed to find someone to watch Claire for a week. I asked my neighbor, Lois and she said yes. What a relief! She also had her Christmas present, some cute outfits and a toy.

yummmy...oatmeal
We started Claire on oatmeal cereal and she seems to like it. I gave her a bit of peas but she didn't like it at all and I had forgot I was supposed to do yellow veggies first, so we pitched the peas. Since Cathy our day care person will be on vacation in February, we needed to find someone to watch Claire for a week. I asked my neighbor, Lois and she said yes. What a relief! She also had her Christmas present, some cute outfits and a toy.
yummmy...oatmeal


1 comment:
Good for you nursing in the restaurant! You shouldn't have to feel intimidated, no one says anything to teenage girls running around half naked. Ellissa is teething too, but no tooth yet. I think they are almost here.Claire is still beautiful!
Post a Comment