The week by week book says that you typically start referring to the age of your child in months instead of weeks. It just seems really weird to say Claire is 3 months. That sounds so old. Things are going really good and we are getting ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas, because you know I am a holiday freak.
Starting last Saturday Claire started sleeping in her own room. Mom did not handle this too well but she was obviously out growing the bassinet in our room. (I cried like a baby) She did really good in her room and enjoys all the music on her CD player. We also setup her rainforest musical thing on her crib and of course put the lamb on the crib that has the heartbeat noises.
Claire had a cold this week and that meant some really long nights. She wasn't going to bed until 3 am. I didn't think a little nose could have so much snot! She seems to be getting better. I think she has hit another growth spurt because she wants to eat ALL the time. She found her voice and it is the cutest thing ever. Last night, she must of went on for 10 minutes telling me everything her and her daddy did while mom got her hair did. Yes, I went in for a well overdue hair cut and color. My highlights are back!
I am trying to get as much done as possible before I head back to work so the next couple weeks are full of appointments. Also, I am trying to fit in as much cuddle time as possible with my little sweetie.


Starting last Saturday Claire started sleeping in her own room. Mom did not handle this too well but she was obviously out growing the bassinet in our room. (I cried like a baby) She did really good in her room and enjoys all the music on her CD player. We also setup her rainforest musical thing on her crib and of course put the lamb on the crib that has the heartbeat noises.
Claire had a cold this week and that meant some really long nights. She wasn't going to bed until 3 am. I didn't think a little nose could have so much snot! She seems to be getting better. I think she has hit another growth spurt because she wants to eat ALL the time. She found her voice and it is the cutest thing ever. Last night, she must of went on for 10 minutes telling me everything her and her daddy did while mom got her hair did. Yes, I went in for a well overdue hair cut and color. My highlights are back!
I am trying to get as much done as possible before I head back to work so the next couple weeks are full of appointments. Also, I am trying to fit in as much cuddle time as possible with my little sweetie.
George bought Claire her first dolly.
Cooing!


No comments:
Post a Comment