The days are just flying by and we had a very busy weekend. We went to the Saline craft show, picked out her Christmas dress, baptism dress and outfit to go see santa, went to dinner at the Griffin's and had lunch with Cheryl. Yes, she needs a separate outfit to see santa and for Christmas parties (think of all the photo ops). George says I wore him down by going to all the stores and he finally gave in. But he can't talk because he bought her a big Eeyore stuffed animal at the mall and a doll the day before. She is definitely daddy's little girl.
Claire had her 2 month check-up last week and she now weighs 9 pounds, 9 ounces and is 22 inches! I can not believe she has gained 4 pounds since she was born. She is really starting to notice her toys and smiles a lot. She hates tummy time so I started to prop her with a pillow and she handles that for about 3-5 minutes, we will keep trying. It is so much fun watching her grow. We also got our daycare squared away and a friend of ours will be watching her until August when she will then start the daycare where we are on the waiting list. I am so happy that she will be with someone that we trust while she is so small.
We bought a deep freeze so I can keep freezing breast milk I have over 200 ounces right now and am trying to store as much as possible before I go back to work. I am trying to get all of my appointments in before I return to work. I went to the eye doctor today for what I thought was a routine eye examine. The doctor is sending me to a specialist to get tested for glaucoma because the pressure in my eye is high. Can you believe it! I told George he should have run when he had the chance because he could have a blind and deaf wife. He said he will lead me around or we could get a leader dog.
Anywho, on the last update I said mom was in the hospital. Well it ended up that she had Mersa a very serious infection. She is at home now and is running antibiotics through an IV daily but is on the road to recovery and we hope she will be good to go before the holidays.
The last few nights have been rough. The princess doesn't like to go to bed until 2:00 am and then is back up at 5 am. AGH! I was just getting used to 7 hours of sleep. Hopefully tonight is better. I think that is all for now.
Claire had her 2 month check-up last week and she now weighs 9 pounds, 9 ounces and is 22 inches! I can not believe she has gained 4 pounds since she was born. She is really starting to notice her toys and smiles a lot. She hates tummy time so I started to prop her with a pillow and she handles that for about 3-5 minutes, we will keep trying. It is so much fun watching her grow. We also got our daycare squared away and a friend of ours will be watching her until August when she will then start the daycare where we are on the waiting list. I am so happy that she will be with someone that we trust while she is so small.
We bought a deep freeze so I can keep freezing breast milk I have over 200 ounces right now and am trying to store as much as possible before I go back to work. I am trying to get all of my appointments in before I return to work. I went to the eye doctor today for what I thought was a routine eye examine. The doctor is sending me to a specialist to get tested for glaucoma because the pressure in my eye is high. Can you believe it! I told George he should have run when he had the chance because he could have a blind and deaf wife. He said he will lead me around or we could get a leader dog.
Anywho, on the last update I said mom was in the hospital. Well it ended up that she had Mersa a very serious infection. She is at home now and is running antibiotics through an IV daily but is on the road to recovery and we hope she will be good to go before the holidays.
The last few nights have been rough. The princess doesn't like to go to bed until 2:00 am and then is back up at 5 am. AGH! I was just getting used to 7 hours of sleep. Hopefully tonight is better. I think that is all for now.
Kaylei and Claire


1 comment:
Claire is so adorable, I love the pictures of her puckering her lips! Ellissa has become quite the chatterbox as well, and is in the habit of sticking everthing her mouth. Keep the cute pictures coming.
Post a Comment