Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Getting ready for the Holidays!































Just the girls!

We had a nice Thanksgiving at my brother's house and then a second Thanksgiving at Mom Cousineau's. Is you ask Claire what a turkey says she goes bogobble, bogobble. It seems like she is picking up words every day. She actually did 2 signs in a row, More and Milk. Last night she said, "Night, Night" when she went to bed. I am going to try to keep up this blog especially when the new baby gets here. We are still struggling to find a name. We are truely blessed to have such a beautiful, healthy daughter and another one on the way. I thank God everyday!!!!

We got out Christmas pictures done and despite an hour and a half wait, they came out pretty cute. I actually got a bow in Claire's hair for a few pictures
.

No comments: