I can't believe my last post was almost a month ago! I am going to break things out by week because that helps me for when I finally get caught up in scrapbooking. I do record everything on a calendar so I will at least have dates...
39 Weeks -- She is ALL OVER the place. Now that she has mastered crawling she is on to climbing. Any toy she can find she will crawl to it and over it. She had a few bruises already but she is learning to brace herself. She has even stood by herself for a few seconds. Watch out world AND Cooper! We had our last day of swimming class. I was sad but do think that we will do it again.
38 Weeks -- Claire is crawling forward with ease. It didn't take long for her to get the hang of it. First official family vacation. We went to Niagara Falls, Canada and took Claire out of the country! We had a quick stay, visited the falls and then off to Massachusetts the next day. We had the rehearsal dinner on Friday and then JR's wedding on Saturday. Claire was really good and enjoyed dancing with her Daddy and Uncle Ken. She does love Uncle Ken! She looked super cute in her fancy dress. We took off on Sunday and then stayed the night in Pennsylvania. This is one well traveled girl. She did really good traveling and when she woke from a nap I would climb in back and sing songs. I am not sure why my singing shuts her right up but I will take what works. Claire liked staying at the hotels and trying to open the dresser drawers. We went candlestick bowling. That is way harder than it looks!
Candlestick bowling
Road Trip!
37 Weeks -- Claire is crawling backwards and rolling to get where she wants to go. She is clapping and smiling. This weekend we went to George's family to celebrate Dad's and Carrie's birthday. The men worked on the farm while the ladies enjoyed each others company in the house. Claire loved playing with all of her cousins but still can't keep up with Addy. Cousin Ivy and Abby had fun taking care of her.
36 Weeks -- We had a wonderful Mother's Day at my mom's house and everyone was there to grill. Claire got me a beautiful hanging basket and George got me a fabulous camera (so I can take even more pictures of Claire)! It was still weird thinking that I am a mom now. We had a great day. Claire broke through the other 2 teeth so that puts her at 5 in total. We went to the park and had fun swinging.


Claire's old tyme photo shoot...


No comments:
Post a Comment